Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thanks!

We are sitting here in the hospital hallway waiting for this tornado warning to pass, so I thought I would send props out to all of you have made our hospital room brighter! We have loved the flowers & food you have sent. (This is Emily posting if you can't tell. I don't think Danny would ever be blogging about flowers!)

Thanks, Scotts! Love the sweet blue vase...

Thanks, Sharps!

Thanks, Joneses!

Thanks, TJ!

Thanks Kidney Foundation!


Thanks Covenant!


And, we love the posters that Lucy brought us. They have really brightened the drab hospital walls!

4 comments:

Alexa Noreen Gregoire Stuart said...

Emily,
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. Jenny shared your blog with me and I just wanted you to know how moved my husband and I are by your faith.

We'll keep you Daniel and Britton in our prayers.
- Natashia Gregoire and family

Alissa said...

Emily,
Thank you for the updates on Britton! He is continuing to be in my prayers! One thing that is missing from your blogs is how you are doing. How are you feeling? How long will you have to be in the hospital?

Kim said...

I have been keeping up with everything through your blog and through Murray. I have been praying!!! I hate that I have not been able to come and see you, but know I am praying for you. Britton is beautiful! And from what I hear he has some personality, already trying to pull out all his tubes! Cannot wait to meet him. He and Miller will be big buddies!
Kim

Unknown said...

Dear Emily and Danny,
Congratulations, Britton is beautiful, I am so happy for you. I will be praying for all of you day and night. (Isa. 41:10) "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand".
Love and prayers,
Emily Pietrzak's Gram