Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Littlest Longhorn

I was holding Britton today, and I looked down and saw this:

Yes, he is his father's son. He is flashing the "hook 'em horns" sign completely of his own volition! The previous picture of him flashing the horns was his daddy's doing, and even then it took a lot of work. This time, he worked his fingers into this position all on his own.



His mama was hoping he would grow up with an affinity for SEC football, but his daddy has already overdone it on the Longhorn gear. I'm thinking we don't have a chance. His daddy is so proud of this littlest longhorn!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

On Earth as it is in Texas

One proud dad!

Sue Smith said...

Britton is sooo cute. Love all the photos. Thanks so much for taking the time to post them and all that you write. What a blessing to get to pray for all of you and see God work His miraculous work.We are in daily prayer for total and complete health. You're doing great. We love you all. In His love, Sue and Scott Smith

Bob & Dianne Miller said...

We continue to prayer for you all. It has been such a blessing to be a part of Britton's prayer covering. There is no doubt he is a miracle baby. He is beautiful and so precious. Your faith and strength have been an inspiration to all of us. We appreciate you being so transparent and allowing us to walk this faith journey with you. It must be amazing to hear the concert of prayers going before the throne of God on Britton's behalf. Praise God for His faithfulness!!
We love you all.
Bob & Dianne Miller

Unknown said...

Hey Emily and Danny,

I just figured out how to post on this blog. I am kind of slow. Mom set up a blog for Dad. So, I decided I needed to figure this thing out.
I have been reading this daily and keeping my students updated with Britton's progress. We pray for him regularly in class. The Lord has truly blessed you both with this little miracle. Hang in there. Sounds like you all will be home soon.

Love y'all,

Joanna

Meridith said...

Praying for Britton to see the light and support the SEC... lol...

He is so beautiful!

stephen smith said...

Good thing he didn't give the Gig 'Em thumbs up!!

steve

Julia said...

I am so happy to see such great progress with Britton! I cannot wait to meet him.

Emily, thank you for your note on my blog - I am here and having a good time!