Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Baby Belly -- 35 weeks


Check out both of our bellies! I am sporting my growing 35-week belly & Danny is sporting his lovely empathy belly. The faux belly is a 20-pound empathy suit, courtesy of St. Vincent's Hospital's birthing classes. All the men in our class had to try it on. So glad I had my camera with me to capture it for posterity.

All is going well here ... just five more weeks to go. We can't wait to meet this little person who is crowding out my tummy. From the looks of the votes to the left, the overwhelming majority of you think it will be a Girl Giffen. We shall see...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're positively glowing Emily! I think Danny's got a glow too. The belly is a good look for him. :)

I only have 33 days to finish this blanket?! Yesterday I worked on it for 4 hours and completed 16 rows. Only 144 rows to go! It's gorgeous and I can't wait to send it to you. Donald and I hope to make a road trip to Birmingham sometime in March or April. I want to give you some time to get adjusted.

I'll chat with you soon!

Will said...

I think this pic needs to show up in a Newsday Tuesday

Elenturi said...

I agree with both Elizabeth and Will.