Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Waiting Up for Daddy

Danny has been in Romania for the past 8 days, and we have missed him so much! He is finally getting back late tonight, and Britton & I have been waiting up ... well, Britton did for a little while. Here are two quick videos of me putting him down for the night ... such a happy boy:




Can't wait until he wakes up in the morning and sees his daddy! And can't wait for Danny to see all the new things Britton has started doing in the last week!

post signature

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Ok, on the first video of Britton in his bed, he did that little eye brow flutter. I am thinking it is either a genetic thing because Danny does that pretty much all the time or he was giving you a "Welcome to the area, that's all I got for ya, its good to see ya, but this is all the hello I can muster up for ya..."