Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Boy & His Dad

Well, Britton woke up this morning and saw his daddy for the first time in 8 days! He woke up crying, but saw his daddy and changed his tune. He immediately reached out for Danny's beard, which is what he always does when Danny holds him. 

Here are my boys first thing this morning ... Britton, I'm sure, is telling him all about the fun we had while he was gone:



Danny pulled into the driveway last night at 2:30 a.m. -- after nearly 24 hours of traveling home from Bucharest, Romania. He only got about 5 hours of sleep, woke up, played with Britton, then spent all day at work, and ran errands with me this evening! I don't know how he did it. He is beyond tired, and, I am happy to report, is sleeping soundly at the moment. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss his little morning noises already! He's so stinkin' cute!