Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Most Unconventional Baptism Gift


Yep ... Britton now has his very own Red Ryder BB gun! Isn't this every boy's dream?! Our good friend Chuck was the first friend on the scene the morning Britton was born, and since then he's been saying he would be buying our boy his first gun. And he made good on it on Britton's Baptism weekend! In a few (well, maybe more) years, I'm sure we'll be taking Britton out to Chuck & Lauren's farm for target practice and other boy things. Love the look on Danny's face in this picture.

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why I am I not surprised that this was the first gift my dad would give? Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Why I am I not surprised that this was the first gift my dad would give? Hope all is well!

black betty said...

okay...this made me LOL!!! :D