Saturday, June 14, 2008

Infancy of Us

I have been wanting to share these for awhile, and I have finally gotten it together! Below is a slideshow of pictures from our first few days at home with Britton. He had just gotten out of the hospital, and I was so happy to have the photographer come over and snap his "newborn" shots. (He was 6 weeks old at the time.) Now that several months have passed, it is sweet to look back at our little miracle in his early days, and to remember how very special those first few weeks at home with him were. We say every day how blessed we are to have him, and we are ever thanking God for giving Britton renewed life. Enjoy!
**For some reason, this video isn't working in Firefox. You may want to try a different browser.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Emily, Danny, and Britton,

I cannot tell you how overjoyed I was to spend the day with you!!! Emily and Danny, you are wonderful parents who obviously love your son more than words can say.

And, Britton, you are the absolute giggliest baby I know! I had so much fun playing with you. Keep up the screams and squeals for Mom and Dad! :D

Hopefully I can come visit you in Birmingham soon! Until then, I will see you, Emily, in Jackson!

Love,
Cousin Julia