Saturday, August 9, 2008

Opening Ceremonies

We had friends over on the night of 08.08.08. for Chinese food and to watch the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics. We had take-out from PF Chang's and, for some authenticity, I made the homemade dumplings my dear friend Linling taught me how to make years ago. It was such a great time, and everyone liked my dumplings. Even Britton got caught up in the amazing spectacle the Opening Ceremonies were...





Here is Britton watching the drummers from the Opening Ceremonies. He was busy playing with his toys until the drummers caught his attention:

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are now in Tel Aviv, Israel. Kobi is your blog's loyal reader even during traveling. Glad you all enjoyed olympic openning ceremony, we watched it here too. How cute Britton looks in front of the TV!! I'm amazed you still remember the dumpling-making. We visited Jerusalem and will see the Dead Sea tomorrow.

linling and Kobi