Saturday, August 16, 2008

Goodbye, Catherine

We had a going away soiree the other day for one of my coworkers who is embarking on quite the adventure. Britton came with his party pants on.


"What up?!?" Britton making funny faces with Merry Michael.


Britton loved (er, manhandled) the limes!


He doesn't even make sour faces ... loves 'em!


Britton with Catherine, the honoree. Her adventure reminds me of when I joined the Peace Corps and went to Morocco. Fun times, if even for a short time. We'll miss you, Catherine! Can't wait to read about your exciting times in the U.S. and abroad.

post signature

1 comment:

Ann Catherine said...

Emily! I love the pictures! Britton is so precious & I can't wait to watch him grow up even if on this blog. Thanks for coming the other night. I will miss you guys!