Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sleeping CC

We received new pictures from a sweet mom who was at CC's orphanage adopting her son a few weeks ago. It was naptime, so we only have sleeping pictures of CC. But I kind of like that!

Do you see the photo pillow in the crib? This is the first care package item we sent. I wanted something where she would see our faces, but since she is so young, I knew she couldn't flip through a photo album. So, voila, the solution was a photo pillow. There are pictures on the other side too. The mom who took this picture said the pillow was already in the crib and the nannies positioned it so it would show in the photos. Love!

My sweet sleeping girl! We will have her soon.

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

I hope you don't have to wait long!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of her with the pillow depicting her family that she will officially see in a week. May God bless your journey.

Alissa

The Giffen Family said...

I love the pillow idea, SO sweet!! Oh I can't wait till she is home! Getting so excited for you...5 more days!! :)