Sunday, August 30, 2009

My New (ad)Venture

I am launching a new blog for the kids shirts and baby gifts I've been making. A few months ago, I got an embroidery machine to try my hand at appliqueing and monogramming. I figured, as much as I like to buy cute clothes for Britton, I could make them much more affordably and enjoy a creative outlet as well. It has been a lot of fun! So, without further ado, check out ... www.kidstitches.blogspot.com

Here are few things I've done...






















4 comments:

The Giffen Family said...

Congratulations on launching your new business!! Awesome work :) Good luck in your new endeavor and please know we'll certainly support you :)

Dedra said...

Love your new blog! What machine did you get? I got one a while back, but haven't done nearly enough with it! I love all the applique. I haven't even tried that yet!

Anonymous said...

Cool, Emily! We'll have to get some stuff.

Anonymous said...

That last anonymous was Scott & Yvi. :)