Monday, August 24, 2009

Makes My Monday

I realized I totally forgot to put a Makes My Monday post up last Monday after I declared I would be doing it as a regular 'feature.' Oops.

Anyway, knowing that Fall is almost here totally Makes My Monday ...

The other day we tried on some Fall/Winter clothes that we have to see what fit. Here is Britton sporting hand-me-downs from his cousin Will and a pumpkin shirt I made for him. It wont be long ... I can already smell the Pumpkin Spice candle burning!

3 comments:

The Giffen Family said...

LOVE IT!!! SO STINK'N CUTE :) That was by far our fav vest...I'm really hoping Old Navy will bust this style out again - cause I know a 2 year old who would look real cute in it. (side note - those are the jeans I was talking about...if of course those are handmedowns - glad it fits!!)

The Robertson Family said...

Adorable! And how did you make that shirt? Do you have an embroidery machine? I tried to do my own appliques using the zig zag stitch on my regular sewing machine, and it was a big mess!

Mary-Dare said...

so cute! love his pumpkin shirt. how did you do it. the fall always makes me think of you. i remember baking apples with raisins and cinnamon and we even ended up buying those same sweaters at sears - the black and orange. good times. hope you are doing well.
love ya-
dare