Monday, August 31, 2009

Makes My Monday


I woke up this morning with one (perfectly good) cell phone and will be going to bed with an entirely different one. All thanks to my dear son who so sweetly brought me a little present today -- a dripping wet iPhone -- with the biggest smile on his face. He decided to give it a bath in the doggie bowl. I didn't even get mad and didn't cry -- though the thought crossed my mind. I could only be mad at myself for not paying close attention to what he was doing. Thirty minutes after "the bath," water was still pouring forth from the insides. We decided it was toast. And despite his busy day, hubby went to the Apple store during his lunch break and got me a new one. Yep, my hubby totally Makes My Monday.

2 comments:

The Giffen Family said...

YAY!!! I had to get a new 1 too! But it took 4 days...so glad your "up & running" again. Needless to say I VERY cautious about where my phone is laid down and how close it is to ANYTHING liquid.
Attaboy Danny!

Jen said...

I did the same thing to mine...only it was all me and I spilled a glass of milk on it...I couldn't even blame it on one of the kids...darn it all! Thank goodness for the Apple store close by...I think I might have suffered severe withdrawals!