Monday, June 1, 2009

Time Out

Much to a certain little boy's chagrin, we have started time outs at our house. Britton usually goes to time out for two reasons ... 1) getting into the dog food (which he does with gusto) and, 2) escaping through the doggie door. A theme here, perhaps? He didn't know quite what was happening the first time he was timed out. But today when he got into the dog food, I told him to go to time out, and he stood up and walked his little self over to the time out mat by the front door. It was so cute, I had to take a picture of him. Of course, I tried to do so discreetly as not to interfere with the purpose of the whole thing, but he found me out. Had to share ...

4 comments:

The Giffen Family said...

3 things: 1. So glad he didn't take example from time out tantrum cousin (on another note, Will use to be quite agreeable to timeout) 2. He looks like such a big boy sitting there. 3. The shirt with the crab shorts looks SUPER cute!! Nice work ALL AROUND...time out success, cute grown up boy, and awesome creative craftiness :)

Anonymous said...

Love the sad expression in the main photo! Time out explains what the mat was doing at the front door.... pretty soon you'll have to "kid-proof" the door knob on the front door... he's already trying his best to reach it and escape..... :)
mm

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Hey! Thanks for your advice on the flash for my camera! I think I might look into getting the one you talked about! I really appreciate your help. Your little boy is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Danica...nice work all around! But Please post that precious picture with the sad expression again. Too adorable.
Love, GiGi