Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Sunday

I am finally getting around to posting pics of our Easter.

So ... as you might imagine, the Easter Bunny came and left some treats for our little boy ...


... which he was thrilled about.


There were Easter eggs ...


... filled with yogurt bites (his favorite treat) ...


... and bubbles ...


... and crayons and a book.

This was Britton's second Easter, and, oh my, the difference a year makes:

Britton at 15 months (on top) and at 2 months (on bottom).

After church, we enjoyed an Easter dinner with friends and spent the whole afternoon at their house, talking, eating, watching the Masters and exploring their beautiful backyard.





Truly, a joyous second Easter celebration with our little miracle.

6 comments:

Instant Family of 4 said...

You don't know me but I went to college with Danica and wander over to your blog every now and then and I just wanted to say that Britton is adorable! Also where on earth do you get his sweet little rompers? Lastly how do you know Denise E.? I used to work with her and noticed she left a comment on one of your entries! What a small world!

By God's Design said...

Hi there! Thanks for your kind comment! I usually get Britton's rompers on either ebay (I search "romper" or "jon jon") or at the children's stores around here. Most of his summer clothes (like the Easter outfit), I bought a year ago when they were on sale. Thankfully, they are the right size. Guess that's a gamble, though. Denise is married to Bryan, who grew up in my hometown of Jackson, Miss. Also, my husband used to go to their church in St. Louis when he lived there. Our boys are just a few weeks apart in age. Small world! Thanks so much for writing! I just checked out your blog and your boys are so precious.

The Robertson Family said...

Absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Denise is actually married to Brett (and they're good friends from our time in St. Louis)

By God's Design said...

Oops. Brett is who I meant to say. Bryan is his brother. (If you're reading this Denise, my apologies!!) They are great.

Instant Family of 4 said...

Thank you! I guess I didn't even realize that Britton, Alex, and Ben are so close in age. Thanks for the information on the rompers. I am hoping to order some monogrammed ones for Alex and Ben's first birthday.