Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Big Boy Things

Britton is doing lots of big boy things lately ... like WALKING! We are a little behind on blogging about these things, as our hard drive crashed the other day. We are back in business now, but I am having to reload all the photos we've taken in the last month back on the computer. Thankfully, we didn't lose anything permanently, as it was all saved on our external hard drive. If any of you out there have all your photos or important files on a computer, without a backup system, let me share with you what the computer people said ... "There are two kinds of hard drives. Those that have crashed. And those that will crash." So thankful that all our family photos were safe. Precious memories. Anyway, I'll be blogging the rest of the week about Britton's big boy adventures!

2 comments:

The Giffen Family said...

Okay, so I totally played around with this background today. I couldn't decide what to do with it -- you did a great job! Very cute and I love the little dandelion fuzzies (cause I know thats the technical term for it). Anyway, very cute -- I've got some work to do around our bloggy neck of the woods, no entirely in love with it.

Can't wait to see the little man walking around!! :)

By God's Design said...

So funny that you were working on the same one. Great minds think alike. I certainly didn't have "blog decorating" on the to-do list today, but since Easter was *ahem* two-and-a-half weeks ago, I decided to get busy and change it up. I just checked yours out and LOVE the yellow and blue. Very spring-y and fun.