Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stepping Out

Gulp. I don't think I'm ready for this. But, ready or not, our little guy will soon be taking steps all on his own:

As you can see his "currency" is applause. I love that about him. He's not quite ready to let go and do it on his own, but I have a feeling that day is just around the corner. This week while we were in Charleston visiting Danny's family, Britton sure tried to take his first independent steps toward his Great Aunt Nancy.

Growing. Up. Too. Fast. We were ready for him to start crawling, but not sure about us being ready for this walking business.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! Britton- you are growing up so fast. Mama and Daddy better get their running shoes on - huh? I love you.
GMarna

Danielle said...

Yay Britton!! I wasn't ready for it, either, but the walking (running!) phase is SO MUCH FUN!!

The Giffen Family said...

Way to go lil' man! You're gonna take off one of these days...how fun!!