Friday, November 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Danica. The task? To go to my 4th folder, pull the 4th picture, and write 4 things about it.

So here it is...

1. Here is Britton, soundly snoozing, being held by Danny's dad, also soundly snoozing.
2. This picture was taken in March when Britton was two months old, but he had only been home from the hospital for about three weeks.
3. Britton looks to be a healthy chunk here, and looking back at his medical records, he was at 9 lbs., 11 oz. ... up from 7 lbs., 13 oz. just three weeks before. That's a nearly 25% increase in body weight in three weeks. Astounding. I'm glad adults aren't capable of that.
4. As much as this picture cracks me up now, I remember not wanting to stray far from them, just in case Doug's arm relaxed, and my little baby went tumbling onto the floor! ;o)

Anyway, today happens to be Doug's birthday! Happy Birthday, Grandpa Doug/GDaddy/Daddy Doug/Papa! Hope your day has been good.

My first time to be tagged. That was fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Birthday Wishes! We love y'all. GiGi and Granpa Doug