Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Breaking News

Britton has a tooth!!! I guess I posted that last post about 30 minutes too soon. I was just sitting here feeding Britton a snack, and was trying to get a slippery chunk of banana back in his mouth when he chomped down on my finger, and it hurt! I looked in his mouth, and saw a little white tooth top sticking out of his bottom gum! I think I scared Britton by my reaction ... but what proud mama wouldn't jump around screaming "he has a tooth! he has a tooth!"? At almost 9 months old, it's about time. The appearance of his firth tooth sure explains why he cried all the way through his first big boy bath (in the tub) & fussed for nearly two hours straight last night. Pictures of the tooth (when it's big enough) to come!

2 comments:

THE BALOGH BUNCH said...

Way to go little man!!! Teeth, rolling around the house . . . he will be walking and talking soon!!!

Charla

The Robertson Family said...

Yay Britton!! And I love the video of him rolling around. He is developing such a cute little personality!