Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Look What Arrived Yesterday

[photo]

My new camera! Thanks to Mima, Ali, Mom & the Giffens for generously gifting me money for my birthday, I am the proud new owner of a fancy digital camera. I love taking pictures of Britton (no surprise there), and I have been frustrated lately with our point & shoot camera because of its slow shutter speed. It's hard to capture a moving target with a slow camera. So, after a lot of research and a couple "test drives", I finally ordered one. I am still figuring it out, but here are some of my first pictures:














post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! The new camera really makes a difference.

The Robertson Family said...

I have the exact same camera! It's fabulous. I want to take a class because I know it can do so much more than I am currently doing with it. Your pictures look GREAT!!!