Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mimicking

For the last couple of weeks, Britton has been mimicking us when we stick our tongue out at him. When he first started doing it, I thought surely it was just a coincidence that his tongue popped out. But it soon became apparent that he was doing it on cue. It is the cutest thing ... he will watch us do it and then kind of move his tongue around in his mouth, and in the deepest of concentrations, he will slowly stick it out. And then he'll crack the biggest grin, and an occasional giggle. It is the first sign (to me at least) that something really is going on in that brain of his! Here are some pictures of our sweet thing caught in the act.




post signature

3 comments:

black betty said...

cute as a button.

Anonymous said...

How cute! It won't belong before he is doing the rasberries. Like I have said before I am in love. He is such a sweetheart. I can't wait to see him in person and get to hold and love on him.
Joyce Scarbrough

Mary-Dare said...

He is getting so big and cuter everday. I love all of your recent pics. Emily, I can really see you and your brother in him. Hope you all are doing well.
Love ya-
MD