Tuesday, March 18, 2008

(Totally Random) Photo Update

Here are some pictures from the last week ...

Britton & his Aunt Liz (Emily's sister) came to visit this weekend! She was looking all tan from her Spring Break cruise. She brought Britton some Sassy Pants (in photo), which we look forward to dressing him in during the long, hot summer!


Feeding time with Dad & Piper. It's pretty much a given that where Danny is, there is Piper also.


We have loved slinging lately! This sling was made especially for us by my talented friend Amanda. When Britton is fussy, I can carry him around in here and he goes right to sleep.


Baby Boys & Baby Daddies. Visiting with friends Lee & new baby boy Weaver.


Britton & Weaver.


Danny & I got out and about ... to a wedding & then out to dinner this weekend while my sister stayed home with Britton.

We had a great lunch today with Emily's friends from work! Britton always does so well when we have taken him out, and he was really loving all the holding he got.

post signature

2 comments:

The Giffen Family said...

Emily you look great! You totally don't look like you had a baby a lil' over two months ago! Way to go :) All the pictures are adorable too -- but I thought I'd give the mama a shout out

Amanda said...

Okay, those are the cutest little pants I've ever seen. I'm looking for some in my size.