Monday, September 6, 2010

My Talented Sis In Law

My talented sister-in-law, Danica, made our kiddos some special gifts for their birthdays this year! For Britton's birthday in January, she made him this awesome bookshelf...



We have loved it. And we totally didn't expect that her next big project would be...


...the most adorable kitchen playset for Lia Kate's birthday!


And it's pink!


Made from an end table, it has an oven, burners, a sink, and knobs that turn.


And hooks on the side for her tiny potholder and little apron.


And LeeLee got right down to "cooking."

Thanks, Aunt Danica, for the amazing gifts! Love, love them.

3 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

So adorable!!! And what a great idea for an old end table!

Julia said...

Love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love the play kitchen -- where were these talented people when I was little? I played with metal store-bought "appliances" and my sink was an old colander of my Mother's. :) The metal stuff has since been sold to an antique dealer....

mm