Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things To Come

So, I've been a wee bit busy lately. These two active kiddos are giving me a run for my money. I haven't exactly had a lot of time to blog, however, I have a lot of things to blog about. I thought I'd write to tell you about the posts that will be coming ... soon I hope.

* A Britton update -- he's had a few recent doctor's appointments and is doing lots of fun, new things.

* A Lia Kate update -- she is exploding with personality these days and is so smart and funny and adorable. Can't wait to share the latest on her.

* Videos of Britton and Lia Kate "singing" the Itsy Bitsy Spider and Twinkle, Twinkle.

* Lia Kate's Gotcha Day movie! I am using iMovie to make a video of our footage and pictures from China. I can't wait to finish it. It's been so fun to document our trip this way. Can't wait to share.

* Also, planning to change this blog up a bit. I will close out Lia Kate's adoption blog and will just be posting on this blog soon. I am thinking about renaming this blog and maybe taking our name out of the URL address, but I haven't made a decision yet.

Now, telling you this will make me *have* to follow through. That's the plan at least.

3 comments:

Julia said...

So much to look forward to! I think "thegiffens" is a good URL, but whatever you come up with will be good. We hope you have a great Sunday!

Julia and Kyle

Unknown said...

LOVE the new look!!

Julia said...

Great update! And I like "By God's Design" with Britton's monogram--very clever. :)