Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Day to Celebrate

Today, our angel is one!


From those first lifeless moments, to the fullness of one year's time ... we are blessed to call this miracle child our son.

Happy 1st Birthday, Britton!

Here are some more angel pictures. Yes, I know they're a little on the cheesy side, but I saw these angel wings at a costume shop and couldn't pass them up. Besides, this was me celebrating Britton's last day of babyhood yesterday, because, I would never put a TODDLER BOY in angel wings!

I love the light streaming down in the next two pictures! I'm not sure where it came from as I couldn't see it when I was taking it, and I wasn't using a flash. Just showed up in these two photos.






8 comments:

Mary-Dare said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful boy. What a wonderful year and what wonderful things to come.

Happy Birthday Britton!

Love you all.

Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Uncle Ryan!

Sara said...

That is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen!!!

Happy Birthday!

Sara

Anonymous said...

Looks like the cover of Van Halen's album, 1984...at least that's what I'm telling everyone. We need to put a cigarette in his hand to be more accurate.

Father of the manly boy, Britton!

Danielle said...

Happy birthday, Britton! These pictures are beautiful!
-Danielle T.

Nancy said...

Such wonderful pictures. Happy First Birthday, Britton, from GranMarna's friend Nancy

The Robertson Family said...

Wow -- GREAT pictures! Happy Birthday Britton!!

black betty said...

happy burfday, lil' man!!!