Monday, October 6, 2008

Britton & Uncle Jon


Britton's Uncle Jonathan came to town last weekend and we had a great time catching up. Jon was able to tear himself away from all of the fun adventures he has in Colorado to spend a little time in the Southland. We spent the first night he was here in Birmingham. Then we headed over to Oxford for Ole Miss' Homecoming early the next morning. We spent all day out in the Grove and at the game. Despite a loss to South Carolina (boo), it was a fun, fun weekend.







This video totally cracks me up! Jon was a bit excited about the Ole Miss game the following day and was sharing with Britton Elvis' rendition of "American Trilogy" (Dixie/Battle Hymn of the Republic). Britton doesn't seem to be too much of a fan! Oh, the wounded look ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm . . . I'm not sure if its safe to have both Britton and Jon in the same room for spacetime continuum purposes. Hello! They're the same person. Look exactly alike! ~ Uncle Scott

Meridith said...

Oh my gosh!!! Britton looks SO much like Jon!!!! The matching cheeks were the first thing I noticed!!

WTG Britton!!! (I'm not an Ole Miss fan either :P )

The Robertson Family said...

LOL!!!!! This cracks me up. Definitely an instant classic.

The Robertson Family said...

LOL!!!!! This cracks me up. Definitely an instant classic.