Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween with Tink and Pan

This year for Halloween, Britton and Lia Kate were Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. And they LOVED being Pan and Tink!







This year I tried my hand at making a costume. I saw this adorable tinkerbell dress on Etsy and decided to see if I could copy it. My mom sewed the elastic waistband for me, and I made a no-sew "tie tutu" for the dress, and I found the wings on ebay. It was easy peasy.


And we both loved how it turned out!












This is Britton's Peter Pan pose. He's more like a menacing Peter Pan.










And Lia Kate's Peter Pan pose.




It was a fun Halloween and the kids each had a lot of opportunities to wear their costumes.
More pics coming...

2 comments:

Tera said...

You did an amazing job on the costume! I LOVE it!!

andrea said...

Great cosumes....hard to believe it's been 2 years now since you've had your sweet girl home....i enjoy your photos and love seeing your kids growing.

andrea