Saturday, July 31, 2010

Our Birthday Girl


My little girl is growing up! She is two today! So hard for me to believe she has only been in our lives for six months. It feels like she's been with us forever ... but I guess that's what happens when you are where you belong. Lia Katherine has turned our world upside down and filled my life with more joy than I thought imaginable. It's hard to fathom loving anyone as fiercely as you love your first child, but Lia Kate has shown us that your heart just grows bigger when there is another little one to love. I mean, how can your heart not melt when she gives you her sweet kisses and "i love you"s. Pure joy this girl is. I can't believe how blessed we've been to add her to our family. So, so thankful to be celebrating her 2nd first birthday with her.

Happy Birthday, baby girl! Here's to many more ...



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday, Lia Kate. We can't wait to see you and Britton.
Nancy and Sara Magee

andrea said...

Happy Birthday Lia Kate...she is just PERFECT!

andrea

Serving the King said...

Note to self: Apply mascara before reading your posts! :) How am I just now finding your blog?! Sheesh! I SO have pregnant brain! Happy birthday to all of you!!