Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Pack-Packs

Britton and Lia Kate went to "school" together for the first time today. Our church offers some Mother's Day Out days in the summer and I was really looking forward to some child-free-house-cleaning-errand-running time. Britton loved playing with his church friends and Lia Kate ... well, she was a trooper. We are working on getting her comfortable in that kind of setting. She just started going to the church nursery recently, so this is all new to her. She sure was excited about her new "pack pack", though!


These cute plain backpacks are sold at Hobby Lobby. I had not seen them until a friend monogrammed one as a gift for Lia Kate. I loved it so much I had to make some fun ones for my two. I love these projects and am glad I have two little ones to make things for!




5 comments:

Julia said...

These are so cute! Emily, you are so talented!

Margaret said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Our Journey to China said...

I LOVE the backpacks! Now, if I just had the machine. :0) So very cute.

The Giffen Family said...

those are super cute and they look like a good size for a folder for school too!! this has me thinking ;)

Anonymous said...

emily your so creative...love them both...perfect sizes for your kiddos...if i only had a machine that could do what your does UGH.

andrea