Monday, May 10, 2010

It Was a Beautiful Mother's Day



I don't think Mother's Day could have been a more beautiful day! The weather was gorgeous and the kiddos were happy. Lia Kate went to the nursery for the first time at church and did great. After church, we took lunch out to the Botanical Gardens and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. And it made my day to snap some precious pictures of Britton and Lia Kate. Later, while the kids were napping, I went to get a pedicure. Then we enjoyed dinner outside at the new noodles restaurant in town. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.


















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had such a great Mother's Day - the pics of Britton and Lia Kate are just BEAUTIFUL!!
You are the best Mom ever.
GrandMarna

Julia said...

I thought about you all day! It sounds like you had the perfect 1st Mother's Day of 2. Britton is handsome and LK looks stunning in green and yellow! Both of their haircuts look great!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! Emily- Lia is getting so big! She is filling out and I can finally tell she has put on some weight. She is just beautiful and I love her hair growing out. So glad you had a great Mother's Day. You deserve a wonderful day!
Laurie

Mary-Dare said...

So glad you had a great Mother's day. You have two absolutely beautiful children. I love Britton's hair. He is so handsome. Lia Kate is getting so big. I LOVE the pic of her holding Danny's hand. I love all the pics. Lia Kate is an amazingly beautiful little girl. Love you

Anonymous said...

Emily, these are BEAUTIFUL pictures!! What a gift you have with the camera!
Angie Yielding