Monday, February 8, 2010

Changes


Lots of changes around here and one of the newest ones is that I have officially entered my minivan phase of life! Never thought I'd say that, but ... there is no denying ... it has happened. We weren't planning to get another car so fast, but with two toddlers and two smallish cars between us, a new-to-us minivan seemed like a logical decision. Have you seen the punch-button-sliding doors on these things?! It makes life a lot easier and we certainly have plenty of room now. Hoping this minivan will see us through many years of child-toting, road trips, carpool, soccer games, gymnastics ... and the list goes on.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome to the club :) We got our mini-van a couple months ago and I can't believe I'm admitting that I love it too! How in the world did I make it before those sliding doors???!!!!

Abbie said...

I said I would never drive one and I do too! We also have an Odyssey. Hope you enjoy yours!

Unknown said...

Britton looks very "Ole Miss" in his new coat and red school bag!

Anonymous said...

Dang! Britton looks so stinkin' old in this picture. Makes me sad.

B's dad

Julia said...

Nice van! I hope Britton isn't driving it yet. ;) I am sure this is making life a lot easier--and now you can bring along friends and strollers and toys and . . .

Love you!
Julia

By God's Design said...

I know ... baby boy is growing up. :o(

Anonymous said...

so funny & cute...oh i remember the minivan days...i so love your blog & your beautiful children...God bless you guys,
andrea