Monday, May 12, 2008

Fun Times in Oxford Town


We had a great time in Oxford, Miss. this weekend. It was our first family trip and the occasion was my sister's college graduation from Ole Miss. We visited William Faulkner's house (above picture), strolled the Square, and ate at all of my old college favorites. Britton was a total trooper the whole weekend. He did great in the car, the restaurants and he didn't miss a wink of sleep. He is such a good baby! Here are some pics:


The Graduate


Mom & Britton at Proud Larry's


Britton with his great aunt Ali


Mom, me & Elizabeth


Danny & me


Here we are again ... we tried to go to Old Taylor Grocery, but it was a 3 hour wait! The hazard of going on graduation weekend.

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Especially the ones with me and my "half moons." Can't wait until y'all come back!