Saturday, October 20, 2007

Boston ... first few days


We've had a great couple of days in Boston ... visiting with old friends, seeing the sites, and frequenting good restaurants. Here a few pictures of what we've done so far:

We went on the Boston Duck Tour. (FYI ... each "Duck" is a renovated World War II amphibious landing vehicle, so the tour goes all over the streets of Boston, and then through the St. Charles River.)






Danny was hoping we'd be in the University-of-Texas-orange Duck.


But, instead we got the Rainbow Duck. ;o)


Breakfast at the Paramount with our good friends, the Jan Clan.


Danny getting in some good time with little Bear (Bear's dad is one of Danny's best friends from Texas).

We drove out to Cape Cod today, so more on that in the days to come. We are pulling for the Red Sox to win tonight & tomorrow night. If so, that means we get to go to Game 1 of the World Series. Go Sox!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad y'all are enjoying Boston! I think I did the duck tour too when I was there. Have a great time in Cape Cod...I've been thinking about both of you! Call me when you get back! Love you!

J Steak said...

Holy cow!!! Is that bus also a boat??? How cool would that be! I love your blog.