Thursday, September 13, 2007

We went to the doctor, and IT'S A...

baby! Sorry to tease, but couldn't resist. We just couldn't spoil the surprise, so we are waiting until this little one is born to find out the sex. We are so excited about being surprised. For now, we are happy to make guesses. Emily officially thinks it's a boy, and Danny officially thinks it's a girl!

Our 19-week ultrasound went very well! All of the baby's organs and measurements look perfect. He/she is measuring several days ahead of our due date, so maybe we will end up beating our due date. We found out that the baby has his/her head resting comfortably on my bladder. That explained some things! A few pictures of the baby are posted below.


Baby's cute little profile. His/her little legs are folded up over the body.



Baby's face, upper body & arm (looks like an alien!)



A sweet baby foot

9 comments:

Seth said...

Fantastic! We are so happy for you guys.

Shea said...

It's not very nice to tease! J/k. I'm hoping for a girlfriend for Judah...

Unknown said...

Well I'd be lying if I said we weren't zooming in to try to spy some evidence of Baby Giffen's (BF) gender. Yes, we're looking to see whether BF has developed a.....penchant for handbags.

Congratulations to you both! Looking forward to the coming out party!

Jen said...

You guys have so much self-control! I don't think I could have waited! What a fun time!

Anonymous said...

AHH! Emily, these pictures are so amazing. I can't tell you how excited I am for you and Danny. I love you both!!

Anne said...

Congratulations, Em, on both your babies!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys! Personally I can't be suprised like that, but it would make it alot of fun. So that means I have to guess, my first instinct was boy, but now I am not so sure. This is a tough one. Anyway, congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

You're looking great! Love the blog! Love Piper's big sister in his bed. Can't wait for the two arrivals.

Love Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hi Danny and Emily,
I just found out about this blessed event and the adoption! I am so happy for you both! I look forward to the Birth of your little one! Much Love
Joyce or Joybear