Sunday, August 5, 2007

Our Wonderful News!

We are so excited to announce the wonderful news that we are expecting! AND we're expecting two babies! No, not twins, we are pregnant and we're adopting. Our first child is due around February 8, 2008. And our second child will be an adopted baby girl from China. Because the adoption process is so long, she will most likely be born in 2009 and will arrive in our family in 2010. We couldn't be more thrilled over how God has blessed us with these two precious gifts!

We have decided to start this blog to detail our adventures into parenthood, and to keep all of our far away friends & family in the loop. Enjoy the ultrasound pictures & video of the little one below!

7 comments:

Elizabeth McGee Brown said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. I told Donald that now I have more gifts that will need to be bought! :)

The Lord has truly blessed you both and I just could not be happier for you. Congrats!

Love always,

Elizabeth Brown

Seth and Mary said...

Wow! How exciting... We can't wait to meet them both. What wonderful parents you'll be. You are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, congratulations !! We are so excited for you. You will be in our prayers.

Steve and Judy Jones

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you guys again how excited I am for you. The Lord has truly blessed you and you will be such great parents. We love you guys and wish that there wasn't such great distance between us and the rest of the family.

Love,
Jeff and Charis

Anonymous said...

Danny and Emily, I cannot tell you how excited I am for you! I can't wait to meet your little ones. I will be in Europe during the birth of your first, but I'm sure we can figure something out! ;)

Thanks for keeping us updated!!!

Love,
Julia

Alissa said...

Congratulations Emily and Danny! What wonderful news! You will be in my prayers!

Elenturi said...

Sorry, but I just found out a couple of days ago that the two of you had a son and just learned about your plans to adopt. Congratulations! I look forward to learning more about this adoption. I have been visiting here often since I learned about little Britton.